Friday, December 17, 2021

Is there something wrong with Australia?  A Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a relationship with is held responsible for a maybe English-Australian lady by Sydney teaching choir at a boy's school, I used to be able to follow and post to online ... for this English-Australian lady replacing the other lady and more.  The fire alarm somewhere in the group home keeps going off, and the people monitoring me in private just sit there and don't say anything, like I don't matter, when for some reason early on often a message registers in my head from the English-Australian lady.

I get messages like after all this I never even meet the other lady.  If it were a joke, they bother me with more memories or threats. Of course, they blame the other lady.  So, it's been this way since around the summer Olympics.  I forget what else I was going to say.

It seems like the other lady thinks I can sorta live around it, but the people monitoring me in private haven't said anything.

I don't know what the other lady said or what the people monitoring her in private asked her or linked to her.  Anyway, it's leaving me hanging with this one person just trying to ruin it with the other lady, like I'm a bad person, and not letting me live my life, like other people haven't.  It's shit in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name, don't be a creep.
Please, leave a message, after the *beep*.