Wednesday, November 10, 2021

I noticed I used to have heard things and it was fun, and it almost made me think of God and Heaven.  I became underground famous, and a Late Baby Boomer European lady I am supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with became underground famous over me and inappropriately stimulated by the whole world all the time forever and after death.  People acted trashy like they found out about the voices and have been supporting her cause, so-to-speak.  I have to live like death all the time.

A maybe English-Australian lady from the Sydney area, a choir director at an all boy's school, supposedly is the person representing the style of the people monitoring me in private talking to me.  When I started watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," they did that with someone else I found I liked since and seemed to leap forward and say no to me not wanting it.  It happened all these years since 2012.  The maybe English-Australian lady came in a year ago.  She wants to act like she replaces the Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name, don't be a creep.
Please, leave a message, after the *beep*.