Wednesday, November 10, 2021

So, the English-Australian lady likes to think she's so cool by acting extra careful to be mean to me if she interprets anything as odd to her, like the image of the people monitoring me in private as a fat Italian-American lady.

So, the Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with, we don't know if she likes other people and however she feels stimulated, the one question maybe to test if I have it better than her since I have her.

People are guilty of acting like it's their business this and that it doesn't matter for me but forget it does for her.

It sucks living in Black East Cleveland in a group home.  Would you like it?  There's someone in the home bothering me.  I'm trying to move to a different group home and even apartment.  If I move to an apartment, I have to work at least part time.  This is terrible.  I had to move here because both my parents got sick and died over 4 years.  Things aren't unfolding well for me.  It is nice to get out on my own up here.  It seems my dad ruined my life for me and made people not like me, somehow, and got "sexually" tickled about that he might have been controlling me, or my life.  I wanted to work, but I feel sorta traumatized, now, too.  Everyone is always onto me in ruining my life.  It hurts so much, or "I want to feel something."  The people monitoring me in private seemed to say one of my aunts acts like I can't feel even holy love and that she sucks my soul from other things in my life I do with others.  Even, if I'm praying feeling like I'm dying.  Meanwhile, other people, some break into things more successful for them in quality in certain ways, while I get tormented.  It's like people don't really like me, though I like networking via the internet. and, yes, it's interesting in other ways like through the air, though I think other people linger on it and need to move on with their lives, be that this kind of fame or whatnot.

I thought I'd have a room to myself, but someone else moved in.  I can't practice as much.  I need to get out.  I wanted to, but my aunts wanted me to stay or move to another group home or one said just to keep my SSI though.

So, yea, the people monitoring me in private keep getting stricter and stuff and it's not getting to be normal, the reason I wanted to leave Orlando.  Things aren't all more exciting in certain ways, like a nostalgia to see the past and how I dealt with and tolerated the hardships that came my way.  I'm supposed to not worry about things if I have a "relationship" I'm supposedly supposed to have with a Late Baby Boomer European lady.  Some things are getting worse, but I'm trying to thrive.  People can be so slow and in the way.  I just need to get out.  I have to hope I can keep a part time job, and I guess I will see.  I can keep it in the group home, it might be easier with my own apartment to myself to relax in.  I just have to run my life myself.  It's too bad I can only get a total of about $21,000/month, this way on this government money.  I might get up to around $3,000/month from my dad being a deceased veteran.  It could be a few more months, hopefully not as long as a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name, don't be a creep.
Please, leave a message, after the *beep*.